In How to Retire from Being a Landlord, property owners will learn how to exchange their exhausting and often under-performing rental properties for passive real estate investments, while deferring or even avoiding capital-gains taxes.
If you would like to improve both your lifestyle and income, while potentially diversifying into institutionally-operated real estate across multiple sectors and markets, this book is a must-read.
Have questions about your 1031 Exchange investment options? Call (800) 445-5908 for a risk-free consultation.
Recently Closed Offerings
How It Works
- Passive ownership of real estate
- Institutional management
- Built-in, non-recourse, no-application financing
- Constantly changing menu of investment property options
- Flexible investment amounts
- Customizable investment property portfolios
- Fast, digital real estate investing–no escrow, no notary